We will be giving out candy, drinks and hotdogs during the city-wide treat or treat. Everyone is welcome! If you'd like to signup to pass out candy please sign up in
We will be giving out candy, drinks and hotdogs during the city-wide treat or treat. Everyone is welcome!
If you’d like to signup to pass out candy please sign up in the foyer or by filling out the form below.
We are also taking candy donations.
Trunk-or-Treat Volunteer Information
The more you know . . .
- Bring enough individually wrapped candy to give out to approximately 600-700 children. (Suggestion: Team up with another person or family to help share the candy load.)
- Arrive at CFBC between 4:30 PM and 4:45 PM on 10.31.
- Feel free to tastefully decorate your vehicle and yourself for the occasion. (PG-Rated)
- Bring chairs to sit at your trunk. (It’s a long night!)
- We’re being Jesus to Chester, so please refrain from using the darker images of Halloween with your decorations and costumes. Some ornamentation ideas are; spiders, spider webs, pumpkins, scarecrows, seasonal lights, etc.,. The pastoral leadership of CFBC reserves the right to censor our volunteer’s decorations or costumes that are perceived as hostile to the family message and ministry we’re trying to share with our community.
- All vehicles must stay until the end of the event (8PM).
- If you have any questions, please call Pastor Mike at 618.615.2933.
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm